Friday, January 4, 2013

The special person - who should he be?

Dreaming about your life partner is not new for anyone and 3 years back when i started this blog I wrote a post on Swayamvar rules straight from my head which after reading who would have agreed to marry me would have run away. This post would be from my heart. And this can be totally fantasy and absolute nonsense. Read it at your own insanity.

1. Someone who is very attentive, someone who can differentiate between my hmmms and aans. Wish that he can tell even if a single bell in my anklet has gone missing just with my tapping of my feet. Though i know this would make me become so vulnerable and depictable it does give me a sense of security when my slightest mood change is known first to him rather to me.

2. Someone who don't shy to show a public display of affection even in the heart of chennai in midst of all those gossiping aunties.

3. Someone who can make the smile in my lips reach my eyes and heart rather getting it faded in the corner of my mouth.

4. He need not love what all I do. He may at times totally hate me in life. But he should never never ignore me for what I am and what I will be.

5. A genuine soul who let me cry to my maximum limit for my own mistakes and my own inabilities and not due to his actions and definitely not by disappointing me.

6. A genuine soul with a rationalist mind when I fight for my independence just for the sake of showing out I am a feminist

7. He would have really Attractive and intelligent eyes which can talk to me alone through signs secretely even when the whole world is gazing at us intently.

8. Whose silence speak a thousand words and whose single harsh word/look can make me silent for hours together.

9. Someone who knows that at times I am angry because I am hungry and not because of anything else and who knows that a cup of bournvita can bring me back to my senses. :) saving himself of the tantrums I throw.

10. A totally lovable person whom I would not only love to sleep with but wake up with every day till my last breath.

I am 100% sure I would not be that lucky to find such a personality who have all the traits which I wish but I would not stop dreaming. I guess that doesn't hurt anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment