Sunday, August 26, 2012

Come-back

It has been almost a year and more that I have stopped writing to my blog space. Yes writing has taken a new format in my life and I was not really stopping that. But after this 3 week vacation in India and after so much brain-storming, I could not find a reason not to start scribbling again. Though I cannot say that the resilience has finallly finished, I would love that phase of my life to get over soon. This post would be mostly kind of wrap up post for those missed days which I feel must be preserved through my blog.

Countless number of books surrounded me and I was reading in a speed like never before. But the quality of reading remained the same what I used to read. My favourite Crichton and Indian fiction plus one or two Historic fiction was what kept my reading brain active. As far as the thinking side of my grey cells, I should say it went almost to a standstill and I could not still remember those lapse of time in my life. But do I regret for those absent-mindedness? Yes I do - for the first time in life, I regret for that. How did it happen? Or in other ways how did I let it to happen? How true it is that it is always WE become the reason for others to hurt us so easily. At the same time, being rigid and unperturbed by anything - would I have gained anything? I am sure it is a big NO.

Loved the winter in Dubai last year and looking forward to another winter though it is 2 months ahead from now. Till then, I am sure I will survive this hot and scorching sun. I am proud of myself that in midst of so many haywire thoughts and happenings, my passion to dance has not come down an inch. Thanks to my Guru and her endless effort to pull out my strengths and more of my expressions.

Had 2 vacations in the past 1 year which would together become 1 whole month during which I visited Mysore, Ooty, Bangalore as part of sight-seeing trips and the usual relative visits. Got promoted to aunt for the little kid at my sister's home. At the professional front, the usual learnings and the responsibilities kept me busy throughout to which I don't have complaints and my fingers are crossed while I say this. Hoping to contine the same.

I think that would be enough as of now for this. Would come back on a different one on another fresh day.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you blogging again. I definitely missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey ho , how you doing long time no see :) he he he
    wlecome back and keep writing now more :)

    and vacations reminds me i need some soooon ...

    so tell us more of the vacations :)

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete