Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 6 - 7 Days of Positivity

It is now becoming a kind of regular habit to think of happy moments happened in a day, which is really helpful to forget the pain caused due to a muscle strain after a work out in Gym. The moments which are going to be cherished in this space for long time are here.

1. During my college days, apart from the friends around me always, I had a very special friend at my aunt’s home and she is my sister-in-law whom I call her Anni. After a long time we both had a nice 15 minute chat over the phone and I am happy for it.

2. I am really thankful to the Web and the Internet access available to me to which I seek help from for any small reliable information at any time.

3. I love to try new dishes in my kitchen and me and mom gets so enthusiastic in preparing it. I am happy that we could come up with a tasty and mouth-watering Vegetable Soup. It was raining outside and the hot soup satisfied the taste buds very well.

4. I am thankful that I am a member of British Library from where I could borrow a wide genre of books. I have completed my last novel – The Dark holds no terrors and now reading Case Histories by Kate Atkinson.

5. I am thankful to my gym instructor who helped me to become a little more flexible than yesterday. The exercises were good to do but the after effects were too painful though.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to know that you are feeling the change. There is something lil for you on my blog. Go check it out.

    ReplyDelete