Monday, August 2, 2010

7 days of Positivity - Day 5

Thankfully it was a weekend and I felt nice moments to write down here for the 5th consecutive day. Here they are;


1. My sister asked me and my mom to shop for her friend’s engagement. I was happy to find a lovely cream white cum Blue sari for her and a salwar material. Really happy to shop for someone else rather than for myself. A different experience altogether.

2. Every weekend – both Saturday and Sunday I have my dance classes during which I had to wear a cotton sari for the practice sessions. I had only one which I used to wear every day but, now I am happy that I own one more of the same type, a pink color one which suited me well.

3. The novel – Great Train Robbery by Michael Crichton was too exciting that I finished reading it @ my workplace. To my surprise, the next novel – “The Dark Holds No Terror” by Shashi Deshpande is also good to read and I am happy for it.

4. I am really happy that finally my butterfly puzzle has got its shape and it looks like it is going to fly at any time. It is so realistic and looks colorful and fantastic. The moment when I placed the final piece on the board to give its final look, we clapped with excitement. Thanks to mom also who helped in the course of finishing it. The credit goes to her too.

5. My to-be soon bro-in-law was too kind in treating us in a new restaurant on Saturday. The food was pretty decent enough for a first time taster there and I am really thankful to him.

1 comment:

  1. Now you should put up the actual pic...he he he...

    ReplyDelete