No body tags me. :( and I am hence picking up the tag myself from blogs I read and the ones I find interesting. And I am passing it to all who reads this.
1. How did you get one of your scars? After a 5 minute search on my hands, feet and my face, I could spot a scar on my right thumb. The scar was created after some kind of plastic surgery performed to remove a small white foreign substance beneath my skin. The surgery was performed to avoid an evident scar but still a light scar stayed.
2. How did you celebrate your last birthday? I cut a cake @ my office, gave a b’day treat to my friends, got a gift and had a pleasant time having a nice dinner at a wonderful ambience on the shores of Hussain Sagar Lake.
3. How are you feeling at this moment? I am so much excited that I am doing a tag and I will be posting 3 posts today. Yes I love blogging and giving shape to my thoughts.
4. How did your night go last night? My last night started with a feeling that I had put up some extra weight. Then I was also happy for my to-be bride soon sister as she purchased 3 saris after nearly 3 hours of shopping. My night ended seeing the second half of the 3-idiots movie.
5. How did you do in high school? I was the topper in my school, in my town, in my district and stood 5th in my state. I am thrilled to remember those memories and really shocked today to know – “Was it me who did all that?”
6. How did you get the dress you’re wearing? I am right now wearing a parrot green colour chudithar which my aunt and mom shopped for me. They do a lot of shopping for me apart from what I do for myself.
7. How often do you see your best friend(s)? Hardly twice a year. I wish I see them more often. But then I do keep in touch to forget the distance.
8. How much money did you spend last month? My Credit card statement shows exactly how much I spent and I did spend a lot more. I spent 30% of my salary apart from the regular household expense.
9. How old do you want to be when you get married? 27-29
10. How old will you be at your next birthday? The answer is within my blog and find it out for yourself.
1. Your mothers name? The name of a river in the land of Cholas.
2. What did you do last weekend? Danced, Watched a movie, Had a fight with sister, and Shopped with family.
3. What is the most important part of your life? My relationship with loved ones.
4. What would you rather be doing? Completely wrapped up in my bed either with a novel or sound sleeping in this lovely weather.
5. What did you last cry over? 48 hours before. When I realized I uttered some words which I should not have said at any cost even after being provoked so much. I cry a lot if I come to know I am wrong.
6. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? Talking to my mom and my aunt. They make me feel really really better if I am upset.
7. What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other? Must be active and intelligent.
8. What are you worried about? Nothing significant to list in this. I am glad for it. Touchwood.
9. What did you have for breakfast? Cornflakes & a glass of milk.
1. Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend? Yes.
2. Have you ever had your heartbroken? Yes.
3. Have you ever been out of the country? No.
4. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? Dumb – Yes. Outrageously dumb – I could not think of any right now.
5. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend? Yes.
6. Have you ever had sex on the beach? No!
7. Have you ever dated someone younger than you? No!
8. Have you ever read an entire book in one day? Yes quite a few Indian fictions when I had the time at a stretch to complete the book in a day. I wish I do get enough time like that more in future.
1. Who was the last person you saw? My friend Sidhu, sitting beside me at office.
2. Who was the last person you texted? Chaitanya, another friend of mine.
3. Who was the last person you hung out with? My mom, sister and her fiancée.
4. Who was the last person to call you? A close friend of mine.
5. Who did you last hug? I never hug anyone.
6. Who is the last person who texted you? Again Chaitanaya, to whom I replied.
7. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to? I haven’t said it since a very long long time.
1. Where does your best friend(s) live? She lives in bangalore and He lives in Hyderabad.
2. Where did you last go? A sari shop.
3. Where did you last hang out? Movie in a multiplex.
4. Where do you go to school? Kumbakonam, Tamilnadu.
5. Where is your favorite place to be? Necklace Road & British Library.
6. Where did you sleep last night? On my bed in my room here @ my Hyderabad home.
1. Do you think anyone likes you? Yes I do!
2. Do you ever wish you were someone else? Na… I am so happy that I am myself and grateful for who I am now.
3. Do you know the muffin man? No I dont. Going to google it now.
4. Does the future scare you? A little.
5. Do your parents know about your blog? Yes. My mom is a regular follower of my blog.
1. Why are you best friends with your best friend? He and She accept me for what I am and never think twice to correct me if I am wrong. I have 2 best friends.
2. Why did you get into Blogging? I was feeling alone, I love reading, I love writing, I liked to know new people and make friends.
3. Why did your parents give you the name you have? My sister’s name is Vinupriya and my grandpa felt that my name also should rhyme with it and hence the name.
4. Why are you doing this survey? It’s quite a long time that I had come up with some posts in my blog.
1. If you could have one super power what would it be? I would like to create a atchaya pathiram to serve the whole world – a mythological food bowl whose content never reduces at all how many ever times u try to empy it.
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? I would change my grand parents’ mindset to have allowed my mother to complete her graduation.
3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring 1 thing, what would you bring? I would like to carry with me the Hope that I will be saved one day.
1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you? Hmmm yes, I have did that.
2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? Yes if I have no other option left.
One last question:
1. Are you happy with your life right now? I am very much happy. No complaints. No regrets.