I am first of all grateful to write down 5 happy things for the 3rd in a row. Here is today’s list
1. I was happy to look at the first collage of photos which I made for my blog. I felt it really cute to put all the pictures into a single frame. Do let me know how the collage looks. The link is here.
2. After the summer, I alter my wardrobe shifting my daily wears from cotton to synthetic clothes. This monsoon, I had bought a brasso material and I was grateful to the tailor who had given it a decent shape with no alterations required further.
3. Anything newly learnt is exciting for me and in that list, it is the concept of Balance Transfer this time. A polite lady from SBI customer care together with my friend helped me understand it. Thanks to both of them.
4. I left from office a little early and had managed to get a long night sleep in this lovely weather. The sleep helped my senses to calm down and rejuvenate better after a bitter day.
5. I was happy to learn that I am entitled to a bonus component in my salary which I will get in a couple of days. Finally the happy news was revealed by my manager.
Wish to keep writing happy moments for 4 more days to come