Happen to see this tag in IHM blog. Have you all wondered at any point of time in your life that why are some things meant for men and some for women. Though there have never been reservations for the gender in Education and Job anywhere in the world, there have always been restrictions/differences for both men and women for one or the other thing. I am not here to post my biased views neither I am going to curse any gender for their so called stereotypism. It is just a funny tag and I have to just list down atleast ten things which I have ever wanted or done which my gender is not supposed to and here they are
* I wish to choose my attire without spending much time in trial rooms and in front of the mirror.
* With the soccer worldcup around, my nights would have spent in front of tv cheering so well for my team.
* Gone for atleast 2 bike trips till date.
* Reached women's hostel after 9 at my college days
* Wouldnot have missed the parties which my friends are having at late nights
* Would have Slapped two guys right in their face at the road for reacting too much about traffic rules.
* Hated soft toys especially teddy bears
* Lazily spent the weekends entirely by browsing in the same posture.
* Made more friends without any hesitation.
* Given more emotional/physical support to my mom.
As per the tag, who ever does the tag is supposed to tag twelve blogging friends or else you will be cursed to wear blue clothes pants if you are a woman and pink shirts if you are a man – for next twelve years. Hence I hereby tag