Friday, February 12, 2010

Honesty is next to best policy



TBG - The Bald Guy has tagged me for the second time. Earlier I had ignored it since I didnot want to answer the list of questions. This time, I have tried my whole best to be honest about these 10 things about me.

1. I am sad to admit that eyes can shed tears for any silly reason. Be it swallowing a tablet, watching a emotional movie/sympathetic person/ even a sentimental advertisement, a stern grin from my dad, a tear from my mom's eyes, anybody in my family crying etc etc --- the list is endless. If you ask me to cry this moment, I can imagine some sad thing and start pouring my tears. But I have improved a lot these days to keep my tear gland intact.

2. I can easily say 'Its boring'. I do and have done crazy things at times to get rid of boredom and enliven myself. To say a few, once I called Airtel customer care at quarter to 12 and chatted for no complaints from my side, I decorated my face and had gone to bed many times, I shuffle my neat wardrobe and rearrange it when I have nothing to do at home. And many more things can be added to this list :)

3. I am a die-hard fan of Harry Potter movies. Have the energy and patience to watch them over and over again 24 X 7. The fantasy land enthrills me and take to a new world whichI am so fond of inspite of knowing it very well that reality is far far far away from all these magic.

4. I am proud to say that I am beyond expectations in my academic front. I stood first in school continuously right from std III to XII. Plus I scored State-Fifth in my XII standard board exams. And in my undergraduation, I was the Out-Standing student in my department and was awarded a gold medal by Dr.A.P.J.Abdul Kalam. The photo with him is one of my most treasured photos.

5. My earlier ambition in life(during schooling) was to become a doctor. I ended up choosing software engineer as my profession for which I have not repented much till date. I hope I dont do it in future also, coz I say to myself so many times that I cannot waste my future trying to rewrite my past.

6. 8 out of 10 people love rain and would like to drench in rain and feel the nature's love on us. But I dont like to get drench in rain for the fear of nasty cold and other health problems. My doctor says that my immunity power is little less from birth. The proof for that is I had to be taken to hospital every saturday till the age of 5. So I like to stay away from rain. But if I get the chance to be outside my home during rainy seasons, I do this ---- After the rain, I stand under the tree, shake the branches well so that the rain drops fell on me. WOW that is a wonderful feeling I love the most.

7. I am little pessimistic in my way of looking at many actions at the first time though I know well that being optimistic is a good virtue. This is due to the lack of trust on others upon whom the outcome of the actions depend on.

8. Jack of all trades - Master of None. This proverb suits me. I have tried my hands in a variety of facets in life ----- Glass/Tile/Canvas painting, Dancing, Swimming, Veena playing and yeah blogging too. I donot know abc of sports except that I watch Indian cricket a lot.

9. At times, I contradict my own ideals and thoughts to prove myself right especially in a talk-duel with guys. In simple words, I am a little egoistic girl. Hard to forego it.

10. Even after 23 years, I cannot sleep without hugging a doll/pillow. I feel so uncomfortable when I had to sleep in my relative's house or in train without them.


And in turn I am tagging few more:

1. Karthik
2. Saranya
3. Aishwarya

8 comments:

  1. The true 10 things...! Interesting... :) Thank you for tagging me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting, though I like story narrations better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog ! LOVE reading it, its very interesting !
    I write for a fashion blog. You should follow me too-enrapturenow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh ho..Thanks Banu for tagging me..:)Okie so its a Himalayan task that you have given me..I shall try my best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A tough one written with so much ease!!! Too good!! Keep blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. U blogs make me smile..

    ReplyDelete